Wednesday 5 October 2011

Research Into Film Titles and Font types




The name and font of a film can hugely affect its target audience and what genre it is meant to come across as. The fantasy genre usually comes across as, depending on the storyline, either friendly or serious.

As a result of my feedback from the practice video, I did some research into possible film titles and font that should be used in the trailer as this caused a misconception of genre to my target audience.

Because of these results I have used "With Burning Desire" as the title of the film. Also, to make the title look more fantasized I have used the Scorchflash font as the first letter because it relates to the plot of the film and it was the 2nd most popular font chosen by my target audience.


No comments:

Post a Comment